Hexcel is committed to fulfilling its legal duties under the Registration, Evaluation, Authorization and Restriction of Chemicals Regulation (REACH). We work closely with suppliers and customers to ensure good communication is established and maintained to assist with information flow in the supply chain and to provide a supportive environment.
Our goals are to:
- Manage REACH requirements within the timetable set out in the legal text to assure compliance.
- Reduce the impact of REACH on the supply chain and protect business continuity.
- Improve protection of works and the environment from the effects of chemicals by dissemination of health and safety information in the supply chain.
Our goals will be achieved by:
- Establishing appropriate resources within our organization and integration of REACH activities in the company's operations and commercial structure.
- Maintaining an appropriate level of knowledge of REACH and its developments.
- Enhancing communicating through the supply chain.
- Working with and following guidance from the European Chemicals Agency and local Competent Authorities, CEFIC, Industry Sector groups and other parties who advise on good practices.
- Monitoring Hexcel's progress on compliance with periodical reviews from senior management.
For any inquiries relating to REACH please e-mail: REACH@Hexcel.com